Tips To Keep Pipes From Freezing
With the temperature dropping dangerously low for the next several days, the following tips can help prevent water pipes from freezing.
(1) To Prevent Frozen Pipes:
- Keep the thermostat at least at 60 Degrees.
- Let faucets drip slightly when not using water for a few hours.
- Open doors on kitchen and bathroom cabinets to let warmer air circulate under the sinks.
(2) Evidence you may have a frozen pipe:
- Frost has accumulated on a pipe under sinks.
- Little or no water comes out of the kitchen or bathroom faucets.
If you see evidence of a frozen pipe, contact FRATFIX (814) 880-3131 for assistance.