Keep Pipes From Freezing
February 13, 2015 | By Val Heier | No Comments
With the temperature dropping dangerously low for the next several days, the following tips can help prevent water pipes from freezing.
(1) To Prevent Frozen Pipes:
- Keep the thermostat at least at 60 Degrees.
- Let faucets drip slightly when not using water for a few hours.
- Open doors on kitchen and bathroom cabinets to let warmer air circulate under the sinks.
(2) Evidence you may have a frozen pipe:
- Frost has accumulated on a pipe under sinks.
- Little or no water comes out of the kitchen or bathroom faucets.
If you see evidence of a frozen pipe, contact FRATFIX (814) 880-3131 for assistance.
Submit a Comment